Saturday, April 5, 2008

First post...ever

Ok, wow, I have finally joined the world of blogging. Wow. I kinda feel like a nerd. I kinda feel like only young teeny-boppers should be doing this kind of thing although I know that isn't true. If anybody from today onwards asks me "do you have a blog?", my answer will be an ever so tender - "yes".

So why am I blogging? Well, for some reason I feel inspired to write. This started when I was in India and writing emails to my friends of my adventures. It was fun to use my mind to find creative ways to describe the vivid snapshots in my mind. My goal was for people to live vicariously through me and use their imaginations to create visuals of what I would describe. It was incredibly exciting!

I also have this constant need to find outlets for my creative energy which has been living a hermit life lately. I'd like to get back into my art! There was so much inspiration in India! I don't feel quite so inspired in Phoenix but it's almost a challenge for me to open my eyes even more to seek out AZ's hidden inspiration.

I have no idea what this will look like in a couple of months. Hell, I have no idea what it will look like tomorrow! Hopefully my friends and family who are reading will keep checking back to enjoy this journey with me.

And if you are reading, please say hi. It would tickle me elmo to see comments on this thing.
Love,
Bodaat = blogging one day at a time ... get it?
Photobucket

5 comments:

aartilla the fun said...

yippeee! welcomet to the addictive world of blogging. you'll never be the same again.

Unknown said...

This is GREAT! Now I know what you're doing. lol

DaveO said...

dave o was here. (was that a cool thing to write to the world?)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read you! Now we might keep in touch a little better? x

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed! I love the acronoym with elmo!
Rachel