In the meantime, since I haven't blogged in a while and won't for another week, here is a video of the dogs playing. Have fun!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
I'm leaving... on jet a plane...da-da-da-da....
That's right folks, I'll be out of commission until next week. Rich and I are heading to Seattle and Bellingham, Washington till Saturday. Sooo excited! Rich is going to a conference for a day and a half while I gallavant around Seattle and then we'll spend the rest of the time together. Can't wait! Only things that is a bit of a downer is the weather. Rainy and 69! What happened to beautiful Seattle Summer weather?? Oh dear...hopefully it will clear up. At least this means that Rich won't make me go kayaking.
In the meantime, since I haven't blogged in a while and won't for another week, here is a video of the dogs playing. Have fun!
In the meantime, since I haven't blogged in a while and won't for another week, here is a video of the dogs playing. Have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
can't see the video!
Oh but K, kayacking is so much more fun in the rain!! :) Have a great time and looking forward to seeing you on the 30th! M x
Have fun!!
Post a Comment