Saturday, December 27, 2008

Disorder

I have a disorder and it's called BDADD. What does that stand for?

Blog
Design
Attention
Deficit
Disorder

For those that check in frequently I'm sure you've seen my blogs in many different versions and nothing seems to stick. It's bad. It's BDADD.

I stumbled across this awesome website called The Cutest Blog on the Block. SO CUTE! I want 'em all but of course that would be impossible. I'm a gemini too. Our symbol doesn't have two heads for no reason. We're indecisive as they come. I can't decide! It's such a dilemma. Why am I talking in short sentences?
Anxiety, that's why. Anxiety over finding my next new blog design!

So for now I will continue my search for a new blog design with the goal to find one that will stick for a long time to come. Definition of 'long time'? A least 2 months. I know...it's bad. It's BDADD.

4 comments:

leaner said...

LOL, totally with you on this one! I have it, too! I like to change my banner monthly, and need an easy template. SO far its been the blogger ones for sure, but I could easily be persuaded to use another.

Anonymous said...

I especially love your current design, although it sounds like I shouldn't get too attached right???

bodaat said...

Leaner - I noticed your new banner and I really like it! Love the font and the desert feel to the picture.

Mo - that's right sister, don't get too attached. :)

Unknown said...

Wow I can see how this would be addictive!