Monday, February 16, 2009

Down-graded

Ok so after some discussion with Rich we now think that it was a simple spider bite, and not a scorpion bite. BUT....it does feel a bit more fun when I think it was a scorpion. Okay scratch fun...replace with "unique". It was during our conversation that Rich then asked me which I would tolerate more - a spider bite or a Taz bite. It was at that point that I threatened to throw my plate of food at him (with love). (wink)

ps - my pinkie is now fine. No spider babies or amputation needed. Phew!

pps - I was going to upload a picture of spider babies but it was soooooooo gross I just couldn't do it to you all. Totally freaked me out. If you want to see it, go to www.photobucket.com and in the search box type in spider babies. Ewwwwwwwwww, bahhhhhhhhhhh, soooooooooo gross. Blech!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm awfully glad it wasn't a scorpion bite. We wouldn't want you to lose your typing pinkie!

I wanted to welcome you to the Secret is in the Sauce! You are going to be a perfect fit. Hope you enjoy being a SITSa! It's a lot of fun!

Bella@That damn expat said...

A scorpion was an option?? That's scary!

dresdendoll said...

Ok I had to look...& it's official. Spider babies make me cringe.

bodaat said...

So Not Mom-a-licious: Oh gosh I didn't even think about how not having a pinkie would impact blogging!

Bella: Oh sister, come to AZ and I'll show you lots and lots of scorpions.

dresdendoll: I'm RIGHT there with you.

Bramblemoon Farm said...

EWWWWWW glad it wasn't a scorpion and no baby spiders are involved.