They look so vicious playing together, but I guess that's just what dogs do lol. Cute dogs though!
HA ha! Yes Bo, you are right, they definitely made my heart race a little, although at least there weren't any sound effects as well. :)
I remember my dogs playing like that when I was a kid growing up. It used to scare me silly but they so loved each other. When one died the other was bereft for months. Thanks for the post and for the memories.Hugs,Jan
I bet their tails gave away the fact they were playing though :) They look like great dogs!Thanks for visiting my blog and following. It's always nice to meet new bloggers.
Laura - they really are playing but to an unknowing person, it might be kinda scary!Mo - if you would like sound effects, i can upload a video! :) just kidding - love ya lady!Jan - the day that our dogs realized they liked each other was a good day! they're buddies and it makes us happy to see them play. :)Bob-kat - yes, their tails are for sure wagging the whole time - good point! And welcome to my blog!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
They look so vicious playing together, but I guess that's just what dogs do lol. Cute dogs though!
HA ha! Yes Bo, you are right, they definitely made my heart race a little, although at least there weren't any sound effects as well. :)
I remember my dogs playing like that when I was a kid growing up. It used to scare me silly but they so loved each other. When one died the other was bereft for months. Thanks for the post and for the memories.
Hugs,
Jan
I bet their tails gave away the fact they were playing though :)
They look like great dogs!
Thanks for visiting my blog and following. It's always nice to meet new bloggers.
Laura - they really are playing but to an unknowing person, it might be kinda scary!
Mo - if you would like sound effects, i can upload a video! :) just kidding - love ya lady!
Jan - the day that our dogs realized they liked each other was a good day! they're buddies and it makes us happy to see them play. :)
Bob-kat - yes, their tails are for sure wagging the whole time - good point! And welcome to my blog!
Post a Comment