Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Where has time gone?

I know, I know...it's so cliche. But really...how has time flown by so fast already? It's Wednesday and we're three days away from the big day. Nerves have not settled in as yet but excitement, anticipation and eagerness have. :) This week has been devoted to wedding stuff - tying ribbon on bubble blowers, writing place cards, putting last touches on the card box that I previously made, making sure all the vendors are on the same page, etc, etc. We're nearly done. Today will probably be our last day of wedding prep. I also got to talk to one of my best friends Lizzie on the phone yesterday and it MADE my day!! Thank you Liz!

Tonight Rich's Mum flies in and we're going to have a huge family dinner with Rich's brother as well. A big family dinner with nine people! Nine people! Tomorrow, a picnic in the park in the afternoon which I'm looking forward to. Tomorrow night I'm not sure. Friday morning a nails appointments in the morning and rehearsal dinner in the afternoon/evening. And then Saturday will be upon us. Goodness gracious. :) Wow.

Last night I got really sick - not sure what happened. Awful tummy pains, gassy outputs (yes i did just say that!) and throwing up. Something nasty had crept in to my tummy and I promise you that it wasn't just nerves. I cried last night like a little baby while Rich comforted me. I was so worried that I was coming down with something terrible right before the wedding. But this morning I am awake and feel so much better - Amen for my guardian Angel!! Let's hope that it doesn't come back. I might just eat toast today to be on the safe side (wink).

I have so many thoughts to relay right now but not enough time and not enough emtional space, if that makes any sense. Next week though...the emotions will come raining down on me and blogging will be my friend. :) Well, I should get going. My family are early-risers and I am starving from not eating last night.

~Kavita
-x-

4 comments:

Hyder Ali said...

Holy crap! The time has flown right on by. I can't believe it's that close. Wowie! I'm super excited for you. Sending wamr thoughts your way. *You won't be sick...you'll be perfect.*

Kavi said...

You are blogging through this phase ! Indeed interesting !!! :D

Dakota O. said...

I loved chatting with you too - so good to catch up 'in person.' The big day is almost here...yipee! Enjoy every minute of the next few days! Love ya, miss ya, and all that stuff:)

bodaat said...

I know Heather, I can't believe that it's already here. Hope your trip to India went great and I hope to see pics on FB soon!

Kavi - Yes interesting, huh?

Lizzie - We're upgrading every time sister. :) Love you and miss you too.