Just as I was about to post an entry to apologize for not blogging lately and not having too much inspiration, I looked out the window and saw the most beautiful sky. Today was a hot Arizona day - it's definitely the beginning of Summer. I am sure that today registered above 100 degrees. However we were rewarded with an evening of the most striking clouds! Take a look. These were shot right outside the house in Chandler.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Beautiful pics! Yes, I think that summer has finally arrived. We finally turned on our AC on Saturday after the temp inside got up to 88! The hibernation begins. :(
M - wow I can't believe that you got away with no AC so far! We've had ours for about a month. Kudos to you sister. Today was a scorcher, wasn't it? My goodness, it was hot.
3 comments:
Beautiful pics! Yes, I think that summer has finally arrived. We finally turned on our AC on Saturday after the temp inside got up to 88! The hibernation begins.
:(
God is such an artist!
M - wow I can't believe that you got away with no AC so far! We've had ours for about a month. Kudos to you sister. Today was a scorcher, wasn't it? My goodness, it was hot.
Post a Comment