Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Grumpy

Urgh, I'm tired of feeling hot - this weather is killing me. I have to keep reminding myself how beautifully cool it is in the fall/winter/spring. Right now, it's a bit hard to keep things in perspective. And I woke up this morning with a sore throat.

But on the brighter side, I found my oral appliance last night and wore it while I slept. It really helped my TMJ settle down (it's been flaring up recently).

Random post, I know. Just felt the need to tell everybody about my over-heated, sore throat but no TMJ day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got your text message and didn't have time to respond sooner. Sorry! Let me know if there's anything I can to help you get better. You should have kept one of my Berrocca tubes :)

aartilla the fun said...

oral appliance sounds naughty.

Bodaat said...

I now sound like a male punky brewster.

Rosesq said...

Kuv,

Please try this concoction. Organic honey, fresh ginger, pinch of clove+cinnamon powder and turmeric- mix it all together in a small jar and have a teaspoonful a couple of times a day. It will help sooth the throat.

Have you taken a sick off from work?

You do know that tea with lime and honey is also good for your throat.

Hope you get better soon.

Love

Mum

Bodaat said...

Thanks Mum. I drank tea non-stop and soup. I did have honey too but it only gave temporary (5 minutes) relief. That was Monday and Tuesday and yes Tuesday I took half the day off. On Wednesday I woke up with a nasty cold - made it into work but only lasted an hour. Today I feel a lot better but I am going to work from home.