Well anyway, while I was roasting marshmallows on the camp fire, my friend dear friend Michelle tagged me! So here goes...
Here are the rules-
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your blog. (I am actually tagging five).
- Let each person know they have been tagged, by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So here are six things about me!
- I try not to kill mosquitoes. Although they love to live off of my dracula juice and I get horrendous reactions, I've recently seen these little buggers as little animals trying to get by. It doesn't always work. At times I absent-mindedly forget my philosophy and grab for the roll of newspaper.
- Our household is bottled water only - even for the doggies. I don't trust what comes out of the tap and I want Rich, Taz, Shila and I to live happy and long lives.
- I love yoga. I love how strong I feel when I do it, how calm and relaxed I am and the good ol' stretch that comes with it.
- I'm on a low caffeine intake plan. No more coffee and only minimal soda - about 2 a week.
- I believe that I can feel a person's general aura and know whether they are an altogether good and positive person that I want to surround myself with, or otherwise. I am in a period of my life where I feel a need to be selfish and stay away from folks who are too self-centered and negative.
- I love and absolutely adore my best friend Kelly Lee. She is my kindred spirit in every way and I am so blessed and darn lucky to have known her for over 10 years (Yikes!!). There's nobody that gets me like she does and there's nobody that can crack me up like she can. I love my Kelly!!!
Well, that was kind of fun!! Unfortunatley I don't have many blogger friends so I don't have six to tag but so far I am kindly requesting six random facts from:
Tag away dear friends!
3 comments:
hahaha! that was great! yes negative/selfish people are not good for you. stay away.
What a sweet and unexpected comment! I'm honestly flattered. I can't believe we've known each other for [ahem] many years either. It's been a blast and I don't know where I'd be without you!! :)
Aarti - I feel somewhat selfish and mean cutting out these type of people from my life because I naturally lean towards being supportive and helpful but I think I've come to a point where I need to feed my soul with what it needs. At weak points of my day, I feel guilty about doing this but I keep reminding myself that it's healthy!
Kelly - I don't know where I'd be without you either. A sincere thank you.
Post a Comment