Ok, so I stayed up until 11:30pm last night (way late for me!) fascinated with watching a series of videos from the island of Cebu in the Phillipines. These videos are shot in a male prison where the chief prison dude has the inmates practising mass coordinated dance moves for 4 hours every day. I swear that I didn't believe it at first. I mean seriously...have you ever heard of this? Of course I believed it right away and when I showed Rich he didn't believe it (opposites attract?) but then I did some research and found out that it is in fact true!
So because I am exhausted and this is about as much as I can muster for a post, here is just one video that I found on YouTube and trust me, there are more if you click here.
And lastly before I sign off...if you're wanting to know more about this strange happening, please click here to be taken to a 20 minute documentary on the chief prison dude, the dance choreographer and the inmate dancers! It shows how these dances have brought the number of internal prison violence down to zero.
ps - this was my all-time favorite coordinated dance after reviewing quite a few of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment