No I don't feel empty but my brain does. As you've probably recently noticed, most of my recent posts have been all pictures. It's been a nice respite from writing but at the same time there are times that I really do want to write but there's nothing going on in the noggins.
Like right now, it's blank.
Sigh. Pretty frustrating. It's almost like writer's block. I've always wanted to write a full novel but gosh if I can't even write a blog, I'm a tad bit concerned. It's very frustrating!
Anyway, I'll keep this short...mainly because I can't think of anything else to sigh! Arghh!
If you have any ideas for me to get jump-started, please let me know.
5 comments:
You may have noticed a lack of posting from me, too. That is because of the emptiness of my brain as well. HAHA.
But I think my emptiness is self preservation, and a coping mechanism. I think a good serious work out would cure my writers block, or maybe a good nap.
Maybe I'll try both a work out and a nap although I went hiking last weekend and napped twice without luck. Hmph.
it's ok -- don't worry. it happens. have you seen anything inspirational lately? gone to a good movie?
How about all the Obama mania I keep hearing snippets about on the news?? Yes movies would be good to talk about as I live 21/2 hours away from a movie theatre so I never go anymore:)
Thank you for all the ideas! I have a post to upload in the next day or so of my hiking expedition this weekend.
Post a Comment