If you look to the right of any of my new posts, you'll see a little box called "Cheeky Qoutes". Whilst perusing my blog this evening I came across this cheeky qoute and instantly thought of our dear little Taz!
"What a dog I got, his favorite bone is in my arm."
~ Rodney Dangerfield
And then I remembered that I had never posted these cute pics of him with his bright red bone.


And then...I realized that I hadn't posted these pics of Mama caught red-handed on the bed in a deep "i'm dreaming of chasing bunnies" sleep!
Even when caught she didn't once move. I guess she really wanted me to take those pics!

Oh how I love our doggies!!
3 comments:
Aww, I just love doggie pics! :)
We love doggies, too! Those are great pics, what cute dogs you have!
Thank you! I so adore our dogs. They are definitely our children. :) Troublesome too - we came home today to a chewed up pillow!
Post a Comment