Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm calling it

Melissa is going to win the heart (and ring) of The Bachelor. I'm calling it. Yup, that's right! The way he looks at her, the way he can't keep his hands off her...there's a twinkle between them that says marriage with a big fat M. I'm officially rooting for Ms. Melissa - I'm in her "camp". What about you? If you're watching, who are you rooting for?

(Watch there be no comments/replies because you are all too smart to be watching The Bachelor!).

And ps - when the heck is Deanna coming back? I can't wait for her 4.5 minutes of re-found fame and glory!

Sigh...I love this show. pps - free episodes on abc.com

ABC should totally pay me for this.

6 comments:

leaner said...

Ok, I admit to not watching that show (but ANTM starts March 4th... I am excited. Its my tv vice). But I just wanted to say- you crack me up! And I am happy to be reading your blog and getting to know you through it. :)

bodaat said...

Hi Leaner, Thank you for the kind words. Sometimes I crack MYSELF up just writing my posts. It's all good times for me. :) ps - what's ANTM? Oh wait...it just came to me. hehehe...I would not have figured you as an ANTM fan - that's awesome! Maybe I'll watch too this season and we can compare notes.

Jan Holt said...

Okay, I agree with you about Melissa but I'm scared that Deanna is going to so mess up his mind that he'll make a mistake and pick someone else.

I found you because you posted something that was kind and informative on someone's blog about her negative stereotype of Islam. I'm Jewish but you said exactly what I wanted to say too, so I had to come visit you. I'm so glad I did!

Have a great day.

bodaat said...

Hi Petals,
Thank you for your comment. Honestly, I was apalled by that blogger's post and even more apalled that SITS featured her. It made me sad and pout a bit. Oh well...hopefully one day she will see the light.

About The Bachelor - did you hear that Deanna is dating Ace from The Real World? What? Hold the phone!! She's doing what? That's right my friend...she's apparently dating a Real Worlder.

pps - I joined your blog. I LOVE yoga...LOVE it!

Jan Holt said...

So it's official... Deanna is simply a reality TV addict who has to have endless amounts of drama and attention. OH MY WORD! ;-)

Read below for the ultimate barf...

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelor&Number=10820556&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=93&rc=&fpart=


Thanks so much for joining my blog as a follower. It's getting a lot more friendly over there now!

Happy Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

I think you might be right.... however, I think he really likes Molly as well, and I'm not sure why!! And, yes, I too wonder when Deanna is making her re-appearance.