I took a weekend break from blogging and it was fabulous! Rich was away for the weekend in Vegas and I promised myself to not turn on the laptop. I did check my email on my cellphone a couple times just to make sure the world wasn't caving in on itself (thank you CNN headline news in my email) and that people I knew were all happy and safe. But oh this weekend was glorious without the computer! Very wonderful indeed! I might have to be do that a bit often.
Anyway, I have many blogging ideas but not enough time. I'm off to cook dinner and may or may not get back on tonight. You know what tonight is, don'tchya? Yup, it's The Bachelor. :)
But before I leave I just wanted to say a BIG FAT congratulations to Alabama (a.k.a. Erin) who just found out today that she got matched to a fabulous program in Texas for her PhD. Yey!!! And that means that I might just have to come out to Texas to see her. :) Congrats Alabama!
Oh.
Crap.
I just realized something.
I can't call you Alabama anymore.
Daaaaaaaaaamn......
2 comments:
Thanks for the shout out, Kavita! And I'm so proud that it will only be a few short months before I can no longer be referred to as Alabama :)
Don't worry, I'll find another nickname for ya. :)
Post a Comment