Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Are you and your honey sometimes not on the same page for the WHOLE entire day? Grrrrrrrrr! We're driving each other crazy over here. Completely on different pages. Wait....different books! Please tell me this is normal!!
A whole day? Bethany and I weren't on the same page for the first three years. We still have completely different timing from the other person. Don't worry. Totally normal.
Um, yeah, its normal. Will and I spend 80% of our time (at least) in different books 10% of our time in the same book but he's at the end and I am at the beginning, 8% of our time in consecutive chapters and only 2% of our time on the same page.
Thanks guys. Sorry, I needed a bit of a release yesterday. Today is a bit better and when we're not being all crabby, we're able to laugh about the fact that we are so not on the same page this weekend! Guess what is coming up this Saturday? Date night! A sure fix!
8 comments:
A whole day? Bethany and I weren't on the same page for the first three years. We still have completely different timing from the other person. Don't worry. Totally normal.
Um, yeah, its normal. Will and I spend 80% of our time (at least) in different books 10% of our time in the same book but he's at the end and I am at the beginning, 8% of our time in consecutive chapters and only 2% of our time on the same page.
This IS normal.
It's normal.
Take a deep breath and try to explain things thoroughly or just try to not talk without making it into some big ordeal haha.
Good luck. Tomorrow will be better.
Completely normal :)
Thanks guys. Sorry, I needed a bit of a release yesterday. Today is a bit better and when we're not being all crabby, we're able to laugh about the fact that we are so not on the same page this weekend! Guess what is coming up this Saturday? Date night! A sure fix!
Totally normal...
Leaner that is hilarious! Sounds just like Robert and me, oh except he hates to read! :):)
Post a Comment