I'm going to get a massage tomorrow morning from the school of massage and then heading to a new hairdresser for a dye job and......wedding hair round numero uno!! Yey!!! Thank goodness for this 3 day weekend. My Richie is in Cabo. Pout. I miss him! I was sooooooooooo looking forward to this weekend to have all to myself but of course now that I'm here all I want is for him to come back! What a silly girl I am!
To end, remember when I went to hang out with my friend Lisa and her son? He cracks me up!! These are two videos in one and makes me smile every time I watch it! Lisa, I will try to email this to you somehow! How cute?
Little Anthony! from K.S. on Vimeo.
1 comment:
Hope you start feeling better soon! Little Anthony is super cute:)
Post a Comment