Tuesday, November 24, 2009

everybody is home

1. My family got home to India safely - yay!!

2. Shila came home today!  Yay!  Bloodwork normal, kidneys normal.  They said that she pooped out a lot of raisins and was good to come home early.  I love that she is home!  Our house feels complete again. 

Yesterday evening was tough not knowing how she would do, not knowing how my family was.  It was all a bit too much for me but today was a better day.  I knew last night that today would be better.  Maybe I also subconsciously knew that Shila would make it just fine.  Faith - it's important.  :)  Thank you for your thoughts, prayers and love.

-x-

2 comments:

Kavi said...

Super ! :)

Sit back. Relax. And enjoy !

Jan Holt said...

Yayyyyy!!!

Happy Thanksgiving. I'm so happy you had a better day today.

Hugs,

Jan