This year for Halloween, Rich and I expanded our annual crew by one and headed to a house party. Rich by far had the best costume he has ever had! Me - I decided last minute to dress up so I ended up in your typical french maid costume. Next year I will prepare ahead of time and make me Bjork swan dress which I have always dreamt about! Here are some pics. :)

This guy made this pumpkin look like a cheeseburger. Isn't it awesome??

Stacey (a.k.a. Kim Kardashian) and me

Rich's gargantuan sized beard really complimented the Rabbi outfit he had going!

Jesus and Rabbi came together for a night of debauchery. :) ps - that's our buddy Ryan as Jesus.

Tune and some dude dressed up as Silent Bob. It was the BEST Silent Bob costume ever and I swear that it was really him. He looks identical!

The girls - Tune, Stacey and me.

This is the best pic!

French maid kinda went 80's with the gloves and the Madonna pose. :)
1 comment:
OOOOOOh!
Seems like one heck of a Halloween party !!
Thanks for sharing !
Post a Comment