Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Say what?

I was driving through Wendy's the other day and as the gentleman handed me the goods he said...

"See you tomorrow!"

Hahaha!!  I was caught off guard and laughed!  See you tomorrow?  What's that all about?  Now I haven't ever been to this Wendy's so either I look like somebody who goes there every day (scary thought) or this was a tactic to get me to come back the next day.  Now the latter won't work but I did get a good chuckle from it!  And then for a second I kinda got slightly offended... do I look like a fast food junkie that would eat fast food every day?  And then as soon as that thought floated through my mind, it floated out and I smiled again.  Funny Wendy's people.  :)

7 comments:

Kavi said...

marketing / sales ploy ! Sounds like that...!

:)

Lori ann said...

haha, funny! maybe he was hoping to see you tomorrow... :)

Bobkat said...

Isn't it funny how an offhand remark can make you feel all those things as you try and work out what they meant! LoL!

Of course, what they really menat was , enjoy your mela. Surely? :)

Thanks for popping by. I'm trying to be a better blogger but I do value your visits :)

Holly Lefevre said...

I would so be thinking that he thought I was a fast food junkie. Maybe it was just one of those things, like when you are on the phone with a friend and when you hang up you say "Love you" because you just got off the phone with the hubby. Maybe I am the only dork who does that.

Dakota O. said...

Maybe he thought you were cute!

bodaat said...

ahhhh, you guys make me laugh!!

Lauren said...

Ha! At Starbucks we actually do see people on a daily basis, but Wendy's....umm, that could be a problem if they do see you daily. Weird how things just slip out of people's mouths...or wait, was he hitting on you?