Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Finished a painting

So at work I am spear heading an effort called "Project Beautify" which is to essentially make our office look a bit more updated, cleaned up and polished.  It was in need of some loving!  One of the areas that really needed an update was the lobby.  It's quite small but was very 70's.  :)  One of the things I committed to doing was a painting to hang up on the wall to brighten things up a bit.  And here is the finished product!

It's essentially a poem on a painted canvas and tells the story of a child who needs an adult to just be there for them and keep things real.  What do you think?








8 comments:

Rosesq said...

Loved the picture. More than that, I loved your spirit. May God bless you and all your endeavors.

Lori ann said...

Your painting is awesome. Wow. I really like it Kavita!

Unknown said...

Kuv, it is great!

Bobkat said...

So original! You are very creative. I bet the lobby looks great now :)

Anonymous said...

OMG Kavita that is AMAZING! I LOVE it! What lovely thoughts behind it too for the place it will be. You are one clever girl. x

bodaat said...

Thanks Mum & Dad!

Thanks Lori ann - it really is one of the pieces I am most proud of.

Thanks Bob-kat! The lobby is slowly coming along. We have a bit more to do.

Thanks Mo!

Just A Normal Mom said...

Wow, I love it!
-Ally

aarti said...

i love that you took it upon yourself to cheer that place up! good for you! love it.