Monday, September 5, 2011

the un-veiling...

Ok, so I'm back and I have been busy re-vamping my blog! Can you tell that I have a current obsession with anything and all shabby chic? I fashioned this design from bits and bobs from Vintage Scrapbooking and Shabby Blogs. The latter has been a long time favorite of mine. I know a lot of folks use their website and gosh do I love it! ps - if I die and go to heaven, I want to be knee deep in a mile square field of light pink peony flowers. Dear God - please take note.

Next post will be the update that you've all been anticipating... :)

Be well my friends,
~ k ~

pps - look below. Do you see the cute post divider? That took me over an hour to figure out but I finally got it right. Cute, huh? Vintage roses....swoooooon!

Note to self - I wonder how long this obsession will last.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

So here I was, just checking out my google reader, when I see it. A post from Kavita. Joyous day! Can't wait to hear what you've been up to.
PS, the blog looks great! Tres romantique

Bodaat said...

thanks love!