Friday, January 23, 2009

Done

Not the chicken, the appointment. I am set to see a spine specialist next Friday morning. It's far, far away first thing in the morning. Sigh. But....it'll be worth it. :)

And thank you for all the nagging. It obviously worked. Or maybe it was because I proclaimed to the blogging world that I was going to make the appointment. Whichever it was, I'm glad it worked! Thanks again bloggies!

Back to the wine...

7 comments:

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

Good job! Let us know how it turns out.

Anonymous said...

Well done you! I look forward to hearing how it goes too.

Rosesq said...

Praying that all will be well.

Mum

bodaat said...

Laura - will do!
Mo - Me too. :)
Mum - thank you!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you are going to get yourself looked at!

sam said...

Hope it all goes well.

bodaat said...

Maria - thanks, me too. You'll get an update for sure.

Sam - welcome! I enjoy reading your other half's blog and I might have to start reading yours too. Gorgeous pictures.