So I finally got to spend a couple hours roaming around my Phoenix. I have to say it was quite fun! I probably won't say too much more as the pictures really do tell the story. Please let me know what you think of the photography. And....if you ever want to wander around Phoenix with me, just let me know! Just one thing....I'm driving. And another thing...take a dramamine. The jerky stop and go's aren't for everyone. (wink)
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Visions of downtown Phoenix
On Saturday after my delightful visit to the Farmer's Market (see two posts below), I followed through on one of my highly anticipated "to do's" which was to wander around downtown Phoenix in my car and take photographs. Now I'm sure everybody driving behind me thought I was the absolute worst driver! I kept pulling off the road, taking crazy turns, driving incredibly slow...the list goes on and on. I thankfully left Phoenix in one piece. Scratch that - my car was in one piece. Well actually...it was Rich's car. Anyhoo, I digress...
So I finally got to spend a couple hours roaming around my Phoenix. I have to say it was quite fun! I probably won't say too much more as the pictures really do tell the story. Please let me know what you think of the photography. And....if you ever want to wander around Phoenix with me, just let me know! Just one thing....I'm driving. And another thing...take a dramamine. The jerky stop and go's aren't for everyone. (wink)

So I finally got to spend a couple hours roaming around my Phoenix. I have to say it was quite fun! I probably won't say too much more as the pictures really do tell the story. Please let me know what you think of the photography. And....if you ever want to wander around Phoenix with me, just let me know! Just one thing....I'm driving. And another thing...take a dramamine. The jerky stop and go's aren't for everyone. (wink)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Me! I would love to walk around downtown with you.
Great photos -- very artistic!! :)
Leaner - walking? Ooooooh, eeeeeeeh, not sure.... that sounds like work. :)
Christina - thank you sister! I would love to come photograph your baby boy!
The chain link fence pic= AWESOME
Lauren - Thank you! That is my favorite one. :)
I would love you to come too! If nothing else just to see you again :) You probably saw the pics of him on our blog, but our photog was awesome: www.davidabelphotography.com
Post a Comment