Since I'm not ready to really get back in to blogging I thought I would upload a picture that makes me smile. I never thought "no hump" would actually be a command that I would have to use daily in our household. :)

And just to give you an idea....Shila is 70 lbs and Taz is about 25 lbs. :) Gotta love 'em!
And ps - I love how Taz rests his head on her back.
8 comments:
Oh love. How romantic. Awesome.
lol that's hilarious.
i love how shila looks SO BORED.
Andy - i thought you'd like the picture!
Dresden - yup, it can be pretty funny. Unfortunately we've been asked by the dog trainer to not let him do it although let me tell you, he sometimes really wants a good dry hump!
Aarti - I know!! Or she just looks REALLY fed up of his antics. :)
I love how Shila can't be bothered.
Lauren - she generally has this look on her face..."really Mum, I have to put up with THIS?" :)
Lol - all I can say is that as long as it is not you leg, like some dogs are prone to choose
oh my gosh, you bring up a great point Max! silver lining in every cloud, eh?
Post a Comment