Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Not there yet

Nope, I'm not quite back up to feeling like posting on the blog. I'm still needing to get some quiet time to satisfy my soul before I have the energy (and content!) to post. Sorry friends. Just wanted to let you all know. I know...I'm being a bore. I promise that when I'm ready to pop back up on the blogging scene, I will for sure be back with a bang! Oh dear...that's quite a promise. I better start thinking soon. :)

4 comments:

leaner said...

I go through this, too. But I usually just disappear for a while. You are so much more considerate than me.

Lori ann said...

you are always welcome to do whatever you like here, it's your blog. I'll check in once in awhile to see how your doing (i hope well!) I always appreciate the kind comments you leave on mine. Take good care!
xx lori

bodaat said...

Leaner - i wish i wasn't racked with guilt.

Lori ann - i can't believe that you checked out my little ol' blog! welcome!! i'm sure you know by now that i absolutely adore your blog. and that's no under statement. :) thank you so much for stopping by.

Max-e said...

Don't feel bad if you don't feel like blogging. We all go through that. I have just come out of a 3 week slump and am not quite back on form yet. Seems like you are back on form though