All right folks, although I am still exhausted from the looooong weekend I managed to get the tap dancing video edited and uploaded to vimeo. If you need some refreshers on my journey with tap dancing, you can click here to find out how I started with the class and you then you can click here to see the video from the first recital I ever did last November!
Now this recital was so much fun! I absolutely adore this song...it's fast tempo, it's got mucho sassiness and I had fun bringing out my inner Aguilera. I enjoyed dancing with most of the same girls from last fall and I'm even more excited to graduate to the intermediate class this Spring! And not to brag or anything but I have to say that I wasn't as nervous performing this time round - I was just so eager to have fun out there on the stage!
What made the performance extra special was that my sister Aarti and Rich's Mum were there watching. And I should mention that Rich's cousins as well as his Aunt came, as well as a friend of mine with her two kids. It was very nice! And then everybody came round for a delicious pasta dinner afterwards ( so yum!).
A special thank you to my love Rich for video-taping the performance. As usual he did a fabulous job and I am indebted to him for capturing this on my itty bitty digital camera!
So without much more to-do (or whatever that phrase is), here is the video from the tap-dancing recital!
March 5th 2009 Tap Dancing Recital from K.S. on Vimeo.
8 comments:
Yay!! Go Kuv!! You rock!!
FANTASTIC! You are a star. Well done Bo, I am so proud of you. x
Maria - thank you sister!
Mo - thank you too! I'm all smiling over here.
And everybody else - thank you for all the sweet emails that flooded my inbox between yesterday and today!
I know I'm a little late, but fabulous job!! How fun!!
Oh Christina, you'll never be too late with a compliment like that. Thank you!
So cute!!! I'm perpetually impressed with your energy!
Brav-freaking-O! That was great. Christina Aguilera totally gave you your "sassy" I was so captivated by your tap recital I forgot to put artichokes on the stove like I was supposed to. Great job!
Kelly - thank you! Once you're done with school, I think you should start tapping too and then...(you know what comes next)... :)
Lauren - wow, my dancing made you forget your artichokes - yey!!! thank you for the bravo. :)
Post a Comment