are you still thinking, praying, hoping and believing for anissa? she needs it. i brought her story to you on this particular
day and i've been following it ever since. her
husband, her kids and most importantly anissa have captured my heart. if you feel the pull, like i do, to help please consider supporting their teeshirt
drive as well as
Mama Kat's initiative to auction off hand-made goods. thank you friends.
2 comments:
I am new to this story and being educated very quickly. Such a sad circumstance. I feel for her and her family. Now that everyone is in bed I can really look at the auction...Off I go.
Thanks for following at my place...I will be your newest follower.
Holly @ 504 Main
Kavita, trying to catch up, your tree and pups are gorgeous, i love your holiday decorating. you have inspired me, i must get my act together!
the ladies in dresses...hmmm... maybe when i was younger, but now, it is 100percent about being comfortable, and warm.
i don't know about anissa, i'll go have a look.
take care sweetie, (mrs. sweetie)
xo lori
Post a Comment