Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, oh Christmas Tree...

We I actually got our tree up on Thanksgiving but have failed to upload pics as we I have found it very difficult to photograph our tree and have it look exactly how one sees it in real life.  I've always had this problem and to be honest it's very frustrating!  Ok fine...life isn't that bad.  It's only a little frustrating not "very".  ps - it's very windy outside.  No really...it is very windy, not just a little.  :)  Here is our tree this year and other decorations.  I think this year has been the best so far!  I haven't taken pictures of the Menorah, the mistle toe or the wreath as yet so that will be another day.  Yes you get one more day of Hannukah/Christmas decoration pictures.  Aren't you excited to bits?  Thrilled even?  I know, I know.  Contain your excitement please.  I can feel it from over here.

Without further ado (and sarcasm), I present to you our Holiday Home 2009!  And yes, Santa Baby is playing in the background.  Turn it up why don't you?







They absolutely love holiday picture time.  Can you tell?

4 comments:

Kavi said...

I guess it shows in the eyes. Have a wonderful festival season !

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! The last one particularly! How did you get them to lie so well together like that?

Dakota O. said...

Looks great! If you put the tree up yourself I am guessing it's not a real one (cause I semi-tried to do that with ours and let's just say it wasn't so successful). I love how Shila and Taz are posing for their holiday photo - so cute!

pink dogwood said...

First of all - Congratulations!!!! I can't believe that you have been married a few weeks now and I haven't even congratulated you?? Sorry. I did see you wedding pictures and you two look adorable :)

Love your holiday decorations :)