Thursday, April 22, 2010

Are you ready??

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!

I have FABULOUS news to share with you all!  Where do I even start???  First off, I am not pregnant as most of my friends have asked when I prep them with the following statement "did you hear the good news?".  It's ok, I'm used to it.  :)

So what is the news? 

........................

................................

...........................................

..........................................................my sister got chosen to be on The Next Food Network Star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you may now dance along with me.  Yup, dance, dance, dance!  That is what I feel like doing all day long!  Dancing!  Dancing!  Dancing!

Some of you may be familiar with her blog and perhaps even her online cooking show on YouTube.  Well back in the Summer, she applied for the show.  Come November, actually just a week before the wedding she got picked!  Isn't that fantastic? Food Network finally released the names of the contestants as well as the trailers last night!

The show will air June 6th in the States on Food Network and I hope you can all tune in!  Here are some links so that you can all stalk her...  :)

Aarti Paarti Online

Food Network Video Bio

And to my dear sister...congratulations on getting on to the show, for following your dreams and never giving up!  You have two HUGE supporters here in Arizona (and two doggie lovers as well) who love you lots and are bragging about your mad skills cooking in front of the camera!  I know that you will do awesome!!!

~k
ps - apologies to those who got a call from me, saw it on facebook, saw it on Food Network's website, saw it on my sister's blog and my sister's facebook.  I know this is a repeat for you all but I gotta tell you that I'll be bragging for a LONG time to come!  So excited!!

11 comments:

Dakota O. said...

As I mentioned I think this is AWESOME! Congrats to your sis! Can't wait to see it...the promo stuff looks great!

Lori ann said...

Oh how exciting!! I am so happy for you and your sister and even though i don't watch tv, i'm going to go into my husbands office to see this!!
BIG HUGE Congratulations to your sister!!

(okay, i admit, i was hoping it was to announce your pregancy.) :)

Just A Normal Mom said...

That is awesome! Congrats to her!
***Ally

Hyder Ali said...

Yippery!!!!!

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

That's so awesome! I will have to watch!

aartilla the fun said...

oh kuv. thank you so much! you have been so supportive!!!! THANK YOU!

Unknown said...

Yes Kuv, i seccond what Aarth said; you three sisters are so supportive of each other, setting a fine example. God bless you all.

Kavi said...

Congratulations to your sister ! Indeed !

:)

Yey !

Jan Holt said...

YAYYYYY!!!! I'm so excited! She's such a natural and for the first time ever I will be watching this show from start to finish! I just know she's the ONE!

Way to go Aarti!

bodaat said...

Thank you everybody for all of your support for my sister! She is going to rock!!

pink dogwood said...

Wow - congratulations. I have never seen the show, but will remember to tune in on June 6th.